Have Questions? We are here to help
Always the correct part
We know our products
We ship all over the world
Precision Raceworks VW MK7/MQB PERFORMANCE FUEL LINES
***NEW PTFE LINES***
**Will only connect to aftermarket MPI.**
The Precision Raceworks AN6 Fuel line upgrade options are a direct replacement from the fuel pump on the passenger side of the car to the high pressure fuel pump (or MPI).
All connections are designed in house and machined from 6061 aluminum then anodized for 100% E85 compliance. The fuel line used by Precision Raceworks is smooth bore PTFE that has both a stainless steel and nylon jacket, used in high end E85 applications built all over the world.
- The stage 3 fuel line kit is a great option for anyone looking to remove the restrictive factory fuel line. This line kit comes with everything needed to replace the fuel line from the tank to the high pressure fuel pump or can plug directly into the Precision Raceworks MPI kit.
- With full bore AN6 line this line can support over 750whp when paired with the proper fuel pump. Not making 750whp but falling just short of having enough fuel for your stage 3 or stage 3.5 fuel pump? THIS LINE IS FOR YOU! Tuners didn't believe the chart below when we first published the data but it didn't take long before tuners around the world were telling every customer to upgrade to the Precision Raceworks fuel lines.
VW/Audi MK7/MQB AN6 Fuel Line(s) Without Flex Fuel Sensor Connection
- Weight: 1.65lbs
- Fuel hose type: Aeroquip Socketless
- Line Size: -6AN (1/2")
- Connection Style: OEM Quick Connect
- Connector Material: 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum & OEM Spec Nylon
Connects to flex fuel sensor: No (fittings available separate here)